A delightful medley of succulent chicken strips and nutrient-rich rainbow vegetables will beat your hunger pangs, and leave you with no guilt.
Treat your taste buds a healthy platter of chicken strips & sauteed veggies.
Cooking Time – 50 mins
Serving – 2 people
- Boneless Chicken – 200 grams (tender breast pieces)
- Chilly powder – 1/4 – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4th tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1/4th tbsp
- Lemon juice – 10 mL
- Choice of vegetable – 2 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil for stir-fry – 1 to 2 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- Wash the chicken thoroughly before preparing.
- Cut thin long strips of chicken. Subsequently, marinate it with ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and spices. Rub the spices evenly and set it aside for 30 minutes.
- Pour 1 to 2 tbsp olive oil on a non-stick pan.
- Cook the marinated chicken on medium flame till chicken is fully cooked.
- To give the marinated chicken additional flavour, add a few drops of olive oil and cook on high flame for a minute. Toss it thoroughly until you get a smoky flavour.
- For the Stir-fried Veggies, select fresh tender veggies of your choice. Cut them evenly and spread them on the non-stick pan. Drizzle a few drops of olive oil on the veggies.
- Sauté the assorted veggies on high flame. Subsequently, add a pinch of salt, fresh ground pepper powder and few drops of lemon juice.
- Serve the offering with a fresh salad on the side.
Chef’s Advice– A bag of mixed veggies that can be used is – beans, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, mushroom. Protein Options: fish, chicken, cottage cheese are all good options for proteins in this assortment.