Corn on the cob is a culinary term used for a cooked ear of freshly-picked maize from a cultivar of sweet corn. This fun-to-make recipe will bring everyone closer while savouring this deliciously healthy treat.
Prep Time – 0 minutes
Cook Time – 50 minutes
Serving – 2 people
- 2 Corns
- 1 bell Pepper of any colour
- 1 Onion
- 4 cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon black Pepper powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 4 cups of Water
Make sure to soak the wooden skewers in water overnight or a minimum of 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius. Take a baking tray and line it with aluminium foil.
- Separate the husk and skin from the corns. Wash and cut each corn into 3 parts each.
- Take a large pot and add water to boil. When the water starts boiling throw in the corn pieces and let it boil for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain them on the kitchen towel.
- Next cut the bell pepper and onion into cubes. Carefully arrange the corn pieces, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and onion onto the skewers.
- Take a small bowl and prepare the dressing, add the ingredients, butter, salt, lemon juice and black pepper and blend this well.
- Use a brush to apply the dressing all over the kebab sticks. Arrange skewers on the lined sheet and grill them for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Make sure to turn the kebabs constantly so that you get burnt corn from all the sides.
- Serve hot to enjoy it at its best taste.