Booking a flight all the way to Greece sounds like an exciting proposition but sure is heavy on the wallet. But wanderlust should not be on the backburner. So, the closest thing substitute to this is to bring Greece on a plate, and what better than the iconic Greek Salad?
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Cook Time – 15 minutes
Serving – 4 people
- 2-3 Lettuce leaves torn in pieces
- 2-3 small Tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 Cucumber peeled and chopped in chunks
- 2 small Onions cut in rings
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1/2 cup Olives
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese (cut in cubes)
- 1 yellow Pepper, chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 Garlic cloves chopped finely
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste (optional)
Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic in a bowl until its mixed well.
Add the onions, green chillies, cheese, pepper, olives, lettuce, tomatoes to the bowl. Mix the ingredients together.
Season with black pepper powder and salt. (if required)
Garnish with the oregano sprinkled on top.