A delightfully filling yogurt based parfait will satiate your untimely hunger pangs at bay! Rich in calcium, vitamin B12, phosphorus, magnesium & potassium and other necessary nutrients required by the body, yogurt is surely the healthiest snack.
Indulge in a healthy snack, that is high on both tatse & nutrition!
Topped off with the goodness of assorted diced fruits, almonds and honey to sweeten the deal! The beauty of this parfait is that you can add fruits of your choice and treat yourself to a deliciously healthy snack.
- 1 cup whisked non-fat Greek Yogurt/hung Yogurt.
- 1 whole tangerine/mandarin Orange skin
- Peel & slice them
- 1/2 cups Pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp sliced Almonds
- Take a serving bowl & layer it by adding a spoon full of yogurt first.
- Top it off with oranges, and then drizzle honey on it.
- Add another layer of yogurt, and sprinkle pomegranate seeds.
- Layer it with yogurt.
- Garnish the serving with almonds & honey.