With increasing awareness about health and wellness, people have begun to take note of what they consume and how it affects them. With the prevalence of such a trend, the demand for health and nutrition professionals has gone up. Today’s consumer wishes to be aware of the ways they can optimize their diet to achieve the right nutritional balance which is good for their health.
Having a diet coach by your side to keep your food intake in check is a blessing no one can refuse. Dietitians and nutritionists primarily play this role by providing guidance regarding daily questions like what to eat, what not to eat, how much to eat and much more. They help in separating fact from fiction regarding what is right for your body. Nowadays, people are becoming open to the idea of reaching out to professionals regarding their health, some of the major issues being:
- Weight Loss: Increasing trend of obesity is a major reason why people consult dietitians
- Lost Appetite: Loss of appetite is a major issue which can be resolved through professional help
- Diet related chronic disorders: Chronic disorders caused due to improper diet are also tackled by dietitians.
- Sports Nutrition: Dietitians play a special role in the field of sports as they curate custom diets for sports enthusiasts as per their needs.
Dietetics is now a regulated medical profession which aims at improving the health through improving the food intake habits. A special focus of this profession remains at maintaining the discipline with which the diet plans are followed. Regular follow ups ensure that you don’t cheat on your diet and ultimately on your health.
One of the major challenge with consulting professionals for non-conventional queries is where to start and whom to approach. We have that part sorted for you as we provide you with the Top-5 Dietitians in Gurgaon, who can help you achieve your fitness goals the healthy way.
Top-5 Dietitians in Gurgaon:
- Ms. Ashu Gupta – MSc – Dietetic and Food Service Management.
16 years of experience; Currently practicing in DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Dr. Archana Batra (PT) – BPTh/BPT, MSc – Dietetics / Nutrition
11 years of experience; Currently practicing in Sushant Lok, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Ms Deepti Tiwari – Post Graduate In Food Science And Nutrition, BSc – Home Science
15 years of experience; Currently practicing in Sec 51, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Ms Anjali Khanna – B.Sc. – Home Science (Food & Nutrition), Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition
23 years of experience; Currently practicing in Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Dr. Deepika Malik – BAMS, Postgraduate Diploma in Preventive and Promotive Health Care, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
17 years of experience; Currently practicing in DLF Phase 4 Gurgaon, Haryana.